Sonntag, 13. Januar 2019

Reading and wanting to act

Over the holidays I started reading (and still do) about Leadership. I started with "Brene Brown: Dare to lead" and I'm in "Angela Duckworth; Grit". While the first Book was more about getting your team forward, the letter is about self improvements.And every now and again I wnat to put the book down and start to do something about it. To try, do experiment, just to do. 'And the question arises: finish the reading or going to apply? When you start right away, you might hurry into the wrong direction. When you wait, you migth forget to act. oOr even worse, you finish the book on Sunday evening und are completely out of the topic by next weekend, whten time would come to realy DO somehting.
I decited to keep read and be aware for the "not doing" risk.